Little Sun phone charger, Charge your phone. Charge your life.
Meet the second member of the Little Sun family: The Little Sun Charge, the high-performance solar charger with style. Designed by Olafur Eliasson building on the beauty, elegance and sophistication of the little sun. The design follows on the quality of the Little Sun with a Solar Cell previously only used on the Solar airplane project. Yes we are serious.
Little Sun Charge brings the power of the sun to your phone, MP3 player, camera, or e-reader – wherever you are, whenever you need it.
Featuring a powerful 2200 mAh battery and a robust inbuilt lamp that’s bright enough to light a whole kitchen or tent, Little Sun Charge is an essential item for your next camping trip, festival adventure or for hardworking professionals on the road.
The charge is as suited for an outdoor Solar lifestyle as it is for poverty alleviation projects.
Try this new product, you will be delighted.
The solar charger with style
- A high-performance handheld solar charger
- Features an inbuilt lamp with three brightness levels
- 7.5 hours in the sun gives you a fully powered Charge or over 70 hours of light
- Powerful battery (2200 mAh) with a lifespan of 5 years when used daily
- ROHS and ISO-certified certified for quality and consistency in production standards
- Designed by artist Olafur Eliasson – makes a great gift for those with an eye for design and tech
- Comes with a handy lanyard and carabiner hook
- Stand is available for purchase as an optional extra and converts the Charge to a distinctive desk lamp
- Works with all your small devices and uses standard USB connectivity
- Comes with a story booklet in a beautifully designed box
- Robust, durable and water resistant: made for adventures in the great outdoors!
The power of your purchase
When you buy Little Sun products, you make solar energy available to communities without electricity at a locally affordable price. For every Little Sun sold, one goes to our partners in rural Africa, where we train local sales agents and bring solar energy to those who need it most.