The Solar Roofing Panel kit is the ideal energy solution to empower households and small businesses.
The 50W solar panel (upgradable to 150W) has enough energy to illuminate your home, run a fan or mobile phone, radios or TV with complete grid independence.
This Solar Roofing Panel is one of the most simple and effective systems in South Africa and a proudly SA product making it exempt from TAX in the SADC region. (Northern Neighbours, please take note). 12Volt energy is hailed as a great step forward as it allows users to skip expensive inverters and power most modern livings appliances.
Check out SunFires new range of 12 Volt Ready TV’s, Fridges, Fans.
This really is the perfect unit for permanent/fixed installation. Weather you are building a entertainment area or a new shack on the coast somewhere, this is the perfect unit. The Solar Roofing Panel Kit keeps the rain out and provides users with light and media charging capabilities. Live life with no mess, no fuss. SunFire recommends sourcing batteries locally to save on transport costs.
Let the sun empower your lifestyle, free of charge, every day, for years to come
- Do-it-yourself: You need no specialist for installing
- Easy to install: Nail it down on the existing roof; you need just a hammer to install the whole system.
- Theft Proof: The panel is integrated in the roof and does not attract attention.
- Extendable: This 50W set can be scaled up to 150W by just buying two additional panels.
- All components of the system are 12V industry standard and replaceable in case of damage.
- Easy to transport: weight and size is designed for transportation by bike, public transport, car or walking.
- Recommended Battery(Not included): 12V 30Ah – 60Ah
- Polycristalline Solar Panel 50W
- Charge Controller 10A 12V
- 10m Cable Panel-Controller
- 1m Cable Controller-Battery
- Battery Clamps (17mm(-) and 19mm(+)) and Crocodile Clamps
- Screw Driver, Terminal Strip (double connection), Roofing Nails (70mm)
- Cable Clips for 7mm cable
- Please Contact us if you want SunFire Solutions to configure a system to connect your TV or Fridge