How many people will have hot showers with 100 Litre low pressure solar geyser?
- 100 Litre low-pressure solar geyser is recommended for 1 – 2 People
- An average person uses 50 litres of hot water in a 24-hour cycle.
- Please see more Low-Pressure Geysers for sale if you need a bigger geyser size
How does a low pressure solar geyser work?
- A Low-pressure solar geyser has a pressure rating of no more than 100kpa of pressure. Low-pressure water supply is fed to the user with only the use of gravity. This means that the water is usually stored in above-ground tanks above the level of where it is used, and gravity pulls it down. This type of water supply is called low pressure.
Save yourself 40% of your electricity bill and install a solar geyser today.
Stay one step ahead of load shedding, climate change and any other calamity that may influence your opportunity to enjoy FREE hot water.
Vacuum tube technology has increasingly replaced flat-plate technology as the most sophisticated way to harness the sun’s radiation. Vacuum tubes allow for a greater angle of interface with the sun making them far more efficient than flat plates, however, both work really well.
- Vacuum tube technology is able to withstand hailstones of up to 6 centimeters.
- Tubes are cheap, readily available, and easy to replace.
- Should a tube get broken, you simply block up space where the tube was and continue to enjoy your free hot water while you wait for a replacement tube
Our solar geyser range is available for delivery throughout South Africa | Centurion | Midrand | Krugersdorp | Vanderbijlpark | Boksburg | Randburg | Roodepoort | Sandton | Germiston | Stellenbosch | Bloemfontein | Alberton | Kempton Park | Port Elizabeth | Benoni | East London | Pietermaritzburg | Soweto | Berea | Pretoria | Johannesburg | Durban | Cape Town | Mpumalanga | | Namibia | Congo | Madagascar | Zimbabwe | Lesotho | Botswana | Malawi